Friday, April 28, 2017

Summer! *celebrating late*

What up? What up?

Basically I tried something that I do not know if I should regret or I don't know.
*yeah i tried to grab me a gf kill me*

So anyway!
School time's been done a few weeks ago, and basically I'm doing the same thing I do every year.

basically I just do what I want to do what I want without any limitations cuz y not ryt

Oh yeah! I forgot hehe, I got me self a new logo for our channel! It's also for me not to get wrecked by YouTube one day when I get famous. famous?

Check this big fella right here!

Want some sauce with that?
I mean yeah. I guess it's fine?

or maybe I'll get a fine from YouTube and Minecraft for dragging stuff from them for my use lol kill me

Also I nearly forgot about my YouTube channel.

About my channel, I'll start posting *again* in a few days, I mean, I must have something else to do when she's not texting school hasn't started yet.

Oh, here's something for you to enjoy as well

Add some more sauce of KNOWLEDGE with dat

Alright this is a pointless blog, I get it.
should I even continue blogging lol



Thanks for reading!
~David

No comments:

Post a Comment